In a recently published major survey, Personal Development Has Legs, feedback from participants in Springboard (the personal development programme for women) over a 10-year period shows that:
- 79% of respondees had evidence of being better at managing change
- 78% had taken more responsibility
- 77.5% had evidence of greater assertiveness
- 71% had greater motivation at work
- 80.5% had increased self-esteem and confidence
- 64.5% had received favourable comments in their formal appraisal
It is no surprise that the Springboard Women’s Development Programme has won national training awards for excellence and quality, that tens of thousands of women have already been through the programme in 21 countries, nor that it has been translated into 12 different languages.